Easy Easter Cupcakes for the Whole Family
We’re wishing you a very happy Easter! We are extremely thankful for our customers this Easter for your continued support of our business over the last 30 years, especially during these hard times.
Now the weather is starting to warm up and the restrictions are starting to ease, we are beginning to feel a bit more positive about the year ahead. We can’t wait to open our showrooms and to get to welcome back our staff and most importantly our customers.
Holidays are the perfect excuse to indulge in the flavours of the season. If you are looking for something to do this weekend why not step into your kitchen and starting to bake. We have a tasty Easter cupcake recipe that is going to make your Easter extra special. They’re the perfect food gifts that are easy to make and taste delicious!
At Reface Scotland, we’ve got an amazing range of kitchen appliances to kick off or improve your baking journey and kitchen flow. Getting the correct appliances can make a huge improvement to how you work in your kitchen and we’ve got something to suit every taste and budget. We also have a stunning range of worktops to show off your tasty creations on. From the glistening of quartz to the natural feel of wood. We have the perfect workstation for your style and needs.
What better way to use some of your Easter chocolate than to make some easy-to-make and delicious cupcakes.
Easy Chocolate Easter Nest Cupcakes:
– 100g soft butter
– 100g caster sugar
– 100g self-raising flour
– 2 eggs
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tbsp cocoa
– buttercream icing
– 40 mini eggs
Ready in: 30min
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 180 °C / Gas 4.
- Place 12 paper or reusable cases into a cupcake pan
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and beat for a few minutes until well incorporated and smooth.
- Divide into the cupcake cases and bake for around 15 minutes until the cupcakes have risen and slightly golden.
- Take the cakes out of the oven and move them from the pan to a cooling rack. Allow to cool so the icing doesn’t melt.
- Fill a piping bag with the icing and pipe the icing onto the cupcakes in a nest-like swirl. Then decorate each cupcake with 3 mini eggs or your sweet of choice.
- Enjoy, share, and spread the Easter joy!
Get in touch if you have any questions about our door range OR if you would like to arrange an appointment for a free no-obligation quote click below.